Get This Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Profile Wan Hazel Facebook Wan Hazel Twitter Wan Hazel fromspring Wan Hazel LINK Wan Hazel Tutorial Get This.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

romantic words ~

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.
When I look in the mirror all I can see is your love.
The sun won't shine forever but as long as it's here, we might as well shine together.


Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time.
The day I fell in love with you is the day I knew what was truly true. The day I found you is when I found myself, for you have help me become the best. You are mine and I am yours and forever shall it be.
Without you I am nothing; with you I am everything.
There are 3 great things that happened in my life
The first thing is that I fell in love with you
The second thing is that you fell in love with me
And the third thing is that we stayed in love with each other through all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment